Sunday, January 14, 2007

Kk Im gonna try sumthing new

(Poems are teh pwnage)
(Inspired by Nixon during his advice givin rofl)
~.~
Two of you caught in thy heart,
both of thee are
my heart's desire.
I'm a nightmare, a disater.
A lost cause, but they love me still.
What shall one do?
In such a position,
To know you will bring someone joy,
while give the other,
a broken heart.
They know I'm in this turmoil.
Such pain, such anguish.
Lost in confusion,
This everlasting intrusions.
Will they ever stop haunting me?
I will say to the one,
the one which my heart leads me to,
That I love her so,
And I know she will say,
"What about the other?"
I will hold her hand,
her sweet sweet hand,
hold them in my own,
look her in the eye and smile.
She will look back,
Her hands shaking and her face uncertain,
Then I will say,
"You are my only one."
(What this poem teach you, try and guess!)

No comments: