Tuesday, January 23, 2007

-Storyz-

(Time 2 update lols, lets try some lit writing, each line means something lols)
(I wont put in feelings for this 1, u go try and guess them hehe)
(Idea frm a show, just enlarging it)
~.~
Tears rolled down her cheek, her smile still on her face. She looked at me, and shook her head. Higen sat there next to us. The war had claimed his father and he asked with a pinch of anguish in his voice,"Are you leaving too?"
I looked into his eyes and whispered,"If they come, yes."
He looked away, trying to retain his tears. But when the first drop filled his eyes, he got up and ran out of the room.
"He misses his father. And he is angry at me because I am the cause of it."
Taka smiled,"No. He misses his father. And is afraid he will lose you."
I went to Higen and sat beside him.
"Why are you leaving?"
I closed my eyes,"Because, they have come to destroy, what I have come to love."
He looked away,"I don't want you to leave."
I held him in my arms, and hugged him. He broke down, and hugged me back, and nodded his head.
I went back to Taka, she came to me, and looked at me. We stood there, and I kissed her. She took a step back. She breathed a little faster, her hand in mine. She cried and laid her head on my shoulder.
.
.
.
After the war, I came back. Taka and Higen standing in the fields. I stood there looking at them, and smiled.
- Wth is this? The full story is hidden in each line. Some lines have a story in them. Ending is fast forward because if you understand the whole story, the conclusion is that for everyone there is a place where you love. A place where you find that you would not want to leave.
Find that place, and you will find what you seek..sumthing likdat..lol

No comments: