Thursday, January 18, 2007

Questions..that need answering..

(Just watched Superman Returns again and I just asked myself this question..)
^.^
The character Richard, the man who is engaged to Louis, does not play a big nor fantastic role in Super Returns. But after watching it again, I sorta concentrated on the co-actors rather than the mains. He is a good person, one which I have to question myself, am I a good person? What he did was just pure sacrifice, sacrifice which seems pathetic and stupid to some of you. If it does, I will just have to smile at you and I'll tell you now, don't read further because you are heartless and just out to increase your pride by being pessimistic.
What Richard did for those of you that didn't watch the show, or if you forgot, was simple really. He has been in a relationship with Louis for 5years, he has helped Louis and has gone through the years thinking the boy was his son. However, if you think about the sub-text at the ending where he said to Louis, "We don't have to be here. If you know what I mean," and how he responded to Louis question, "Where should I be if not here?" Then the father of Ricahrd smiles as they leave the office. Clues to tell you he knew that Louis, loved Clark or Superman more than him. He prolly knew or suspected the boy, whom he thought to be as his son, may not actually BE his son. Yet, what did he do? Try to steal Louis back, or smile and encourage her to go to see Superman. If you don't know the answer, read the last line of paragraph one and piss off sadist. = =
Yes, now I ask, if you were in a similar suitation, where the one you loved for years suddenly found her true love. What would you do? Will you let her go? Sure, of course, you'll say yes. Then I ask you, why do you say yes like everyone esle? Then you will say the same thing, because I love her/him (Its usually the man..T.T) Then i ask you why you say that? And you will say because she is the right one for me. Looks, intelligence, charm, fun, makes you feel good and ect.
If your last answer has the same format as mine, then you are wrong and will not make that sacrifice as the character Richard did. Yes, my answer was different, because what love is, is simply different, not just to sacrifice for the other to make the person happy. Not just to be together till the last day. Not just a partner which makes you feel complete and happy. Yes, you may think then what is love? Love simply, is explainable but the unexplainable. What you know you cannot express. What you believe, you dare not. Delusions which cloud the fabric of the mind's thinking. The answer is simply, love is you. You are the answer. I found my answer. Have you found yours?
(If you read till here and critic this, I just say that I have a huge sense of pity for u..)

No comments: